BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Communication
(CRICOS Code: 095051C)
Duration: 52 weeks (36 weeks face to face study + 16 weeks holiday break)
Mode of Study: Face to face at Institute premises
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
There is no entry requirement specified by the training package for BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Communication.
Please refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
This qualification reflects Leadership and management job roles in business and financial services and other industries requiring team leader, office manager, supervisor, learning hand, branch manager coordinator and support functions. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
There are four (4) core units specified for this qualification in BSB training package:
· BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
· BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
· BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
· BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
· BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
· BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
· BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
· BSBINT401 Research international business opportunities
· BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
· BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
· BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
Students are required to complete all of the above elective units.
For intake dates please contact us for more info