BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
(CRICOS Code: 095052B)
Duration: 60 weeks (45 weeks face to face study + 15 weeks holiday break)
Mode of Study: Face to face at Institute premises
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
There is no entry requirement specified by the training package for BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
Please refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
This qualification reflects leadership and management job roles in business, financial services and other industries requiring Operations Manager, Small Business Manager/Owner, Senior Management functions. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
There are four (4) core units specified for this qualification in BSB training package:
· BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
· BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
· BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
· BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
· BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
· BSBRSK501 Manage risk
· BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
· BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
· BSBADM502 Manage meetings
· BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
· BSBMGT518 Develop organisation policy
Students are required to complete all of the above elective units.
For intake dates please contact us for more info