ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
BSB61315 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
(CRICOS Code: 093760A)
Duration: 52 weeks (40 weeks face to face study + 12 weeks holiday break)
Mode of Study: Face to face at Institute premises
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who:
- have completed all core units in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
Please also refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
There are three (3) core units specified for this qualification:
· BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
· BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
· BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
· BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
· BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
· BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
· BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
· BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
· BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
· BSBMKG607 Manage market research
· BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
Students are required to complete all the above elective units.
Students may enrol in further studies in Bachelor level Marketing related degrees in any Australian Higher education institution or universities.
For intake dates please contact us for more info