No current vacancies available.
Message from AITE
30 October 2020
AITE Australis Institute of Technology and Education
COVID 19 – AITE Support
Update: 30 October 2020
Online Learning Environment
Due to the impact of the COVID-19, AITE is taking necessary measures to ensure the safety of its students and staff. We are continuing to monitor updates and advise from the Australian Government to education providers to ensure we can do the best we can to assist our students, staff and community.
Since 6 April 2020, all classes have been delivered online. As the risk of disruption to your study plans and well-being continues, AITE will continue to deliver the classes online in 2020. Please find the relevant information for your reference.
- Administrative services: Our campuses are open to assist the students with all the academic and administrative enquiries
Sydney: the principal campus is open from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
Gold Coast: open every Monday, from 9am to 5pm
Cairns: open every Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm
We are enforcing Covid-19 measures at the campus as required by the Australian government
- All current courses will be delivered online in 2020, once we have the official dates to reopen our campuses for face to face delivery in 2021 all our students will be informed in advance by emails provided by you during your enrolment. Please let us know if any of your contact details have changed since you have last advised AITE.
COVID-19 Tuition Fee Payment Options
For existing students (ELICOS and VET students):
- We are providing assistance for our current students to pay their term fees as it follows:
- Payment Plan: the payment of the terms can be done by instalments
- Late payment fees charge: we are not charging any late payment fees at this stage
Students can request payment assistance at any time through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0466 417 413
We will continue to enhance and expand on our student support services including:
- Direct chat on our website and in the Moodle ( E learning )
- Students can access to campus facilities (computer lab) via our booking system to maintain social distancing. All work stations will be sanitised after use.
- Students are able to communicate via Google classroom if they have any queries to their trainers.
- E-learning platform (Moodle) forum for students to communicate and discuss ideas.
If you are concerned about your study plans, Use the phone number or email (listed below) as AITE is committed for your learning needs to meet your individual career goal.
Who to contact for support
P: +61 2 9633 1222
P: +61 7 4051 1385
P: + 61 7 5532 6164
|Feedback, Compliments & Complaintsemail@example.com|
CEO - Australis Institute of Technology and Education
UPDATE Date: 06 April 2020
Due to the impact of the COVID-19, AITE is taking necessary measures to insure the safety of its students and staff. We are continuing to monitor updates and advise from the Australian Government to education providers to ensure we can do the best we can to assist our students, staff and community.
- Term 2 will now commence on: 20th of April 2020 for all Certificate III and IV courses. 27th of April 2020 for all Diploma & Advanced Diploma courses.
- Courses are conducted online via Moodle platform.
- Face to face classes will now be delivered through Google meet where trainers will send out invitations to student via email to join the live session. Recorded classes will also be archived so that it can be watched later.
- Any inquiries please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Information from the Australian Government website:
- Don’t leave home unless you have to.
- You should avoid leaving your house for any non-essential activity.
- Don’t invite family or friends into your home.
- Stay at home unless you are:
- going to work or education (if you are unable to do so at home)
- shopping for essential supplies such as groceries (return home without delay)
- going out for personal exercise in the neighbourhood, on your own or with one other person
- attending medical appointments or compassionate visits.
- Medical services, supermarkets, banks, petrol stations, postal and home delivery services remain open.
- Always practise good hygiene, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, cover your coughs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distance of at least 1.5 metres when outside your home.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses.
- Use tap and go instead of cash.
- Travel at quiet times and avoid crowds.
- Be well informed – only use trusted official information. Download the Coronavirus Australia mobile phone app, subscribe to the Coronavirus Australia WhatsApp service, and visit www.australia.gov.au for the latest information.
Symptoms of coronavirus include:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
If you are sick and think you might have coronavirus, seek medical help.
You can call the National Coronavirus Helpline for information on 1800 020 080. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
The Department of Health’s website has a range of information available in languages other than English to help people stay safe and minimise risks to the community.
UPDATE Date: 13/01/2022
Online training continues Term 1 - 2022
Due to the new variant in this year, our training delivery continues to be conducted remotely online via google meet, we are well equipped online to support your learning needs and wellbeing. Please be advised that the link to your classes is via Moodle, if you have any difficulty in accessing your online platform please contact our IT department on email@example.com
You can reach us at the below email for any of the support you are looking for and AITE will do the best it can to help you during this difficult times
To get a response via email, please allow us up to 48 hours due to us expecting more queries in current pandemic and remote working situations.
Alternatively, you can call us on 02-9633 1222 or on mobile number 0481 341 872 for any urgent matters.
1) Our General English classes and all VET courses will be delivered online via google meet until further notice
2) Cookery Practical (Kitchen) classes will be delivered face to face onsite at our Kitchen facility. Please make sure you follow the Health directions strictly.
3) All Orientations will be conducted online via google meet
4) If you have tested positive or have been unwell due to covid-19, please do inform us by email to support you and click on www.healthdirect.gov.au/coronavirus for assistance
5) AITE will be sending emails for any changes in the online delivery, so please keep checking your emails more regularly